Women Average Bmi I Don't Get This? Average Body Fat %age, But BMI 29?

I don't get this? average body fat %age, but BMI 29? - women average bmi

Hello, ok, so I will for my 2 pregnancies, obesity and want to lose weight and fit. I eat very healthy, but do not get the enjoyment of all, apart from running after my children.

Then I went to a gym last week and found my old BMI and% body fat. The woman had told me that my body fat percentage of 30 is normal (21 is normal to 31 percent for women 30-35, as I have) said
But my BMI is 29, which is quite high (ideally under 25

But I do not know if the percentage of body fat is normal for the rest of obesity is that? I want to lose weight at a healthy level, but if my body fat percentage is right, then if you lose weight now that the water weight and muscle?

Decent answers please:)

1 comments:

chiponmy... said...

They have muscles? Perhaps you have a high bone density? It is also possible that you have more internal fat, which show no such tests have been done can (by saying that this is not the case, but) only a possibility.

You might get your body fat measured by DEXA (Dual Energy X-ray absorptiometry) to be sure, since this sample of internal and external fat, and the accurate analysis of body disposal.

Post a Comment