Camo Jon Boats Any Duck Hunters Out There To Talk Camo??

Any duck hunters out there to talk camo?? - camo jon boats

I am looking for my boat is used as a cover for the murder .. a lot of people here have shown, blinds pre ... But they seem and square big for me ... just my idea ... I have a 16 'Jon boat and is painted in camouflage, you can .... I Rebuilt a framework that goes around the circumference of the container is 12 inches tall .... I want to buy a military camouflage netting, about 20 'by 10', when the curtain on me ... I have a hole can .... Pause Probably sitting on the floor of the boat .... I believe in keeping a low profile ... I really think this setup works well in reading, but what spoils Open Water Hunting .. .. I'm blocking and # 13, Mississippi ... any ideas? Thank account

5 comments:

D58 said...

What I should work correctly described.
Lock and Dam No. 13 Mississippi River, which still have never tried your region for a call can not do that part.
I hunt in a large lake, cut and cover the use of a PVC frame work around the boat and the bags and add some natural material once it is fixed.
But I put in shallow water because the boat was rocking and swaying can make it difficult shots.
So he created in shallow water and take two 10-foot sections of steel pipe for light driving me paper jam in the mud at the bottom of each side of the vehicle and attach the control side pockets, most ducks paddle swing, while I no longer work, already a little more security, so they are not the shallow soil cover, simply place at the wrong time.
They rather prefer, if I'm on the dunes.
But other then that sounds like he has a work surface.

D58

denny p said...

I have read, not ur description ... I can only say in answer to your question is a brand


MAX-4 HD is SSSSSSHHHHHHIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT

Injun said...

We do not have the same time interweaves the marsh grass and reeds around the boat! I had people tell me it looks like a floating island!
Also straw strewn on the network cut with slots to take from.And we had a little swim platform for the dog on the side of the clamp on the boat.We dog you just assemble the rest!

DJ said...

Sitting on the wet floor of his aluminum boat in cold water in the cold season .... wow, that sounds fun!

But hey, if this is the low profile, what you want, it sounds like a good plan for me. I would like to put some bows made flex-saving drives.

D58s use of stabilizing poles resembles what the Cajuns do with their "boats" in the swamps. When the birds fly, the last thing he wants is his thinking about maintaining the balance of the boat.

Elmer snider said...

Type

Post a Comment