High End Adjustable Computer Stand Manufacturers Adjustable Heater For Shallow Tank?

Adjustable heater for shallow tank? - high end adjustable computer stand manufacturers

I am looking for an adjustable heating cheap for a puddle in a corner of my terrarium. It is 6 "x 12" and 3 "deep. The water temperature is about 67 ° C today, but my temperature is as low as 45 ° C in winter mornings, or 90 ° C in summer. If my order only for the heat inside and change the outside, I'll be strong enough in the winter, and cooking fish inadvertently been poor.

I like sweets pads, I got one from a flea market with a capacity remains the control of the tank, but there was a break in the cables. I do not see how the line.

I've seen, radiator with thermostatic economic line, but I do not think that they should be horizontal, probably say more than 3 inches deep, but not in advertising.

A thermostatic control is of course best if not too expensive. The second best is a control that reacts to the temperature. Third, the best power control or timer is adjustable intermittent power. A simple on / off switch is zero, and one that must be separatedIf the water is too hot, it's ridiculous.

I will not pay more than $ 25. I would like a link to a website where I buy what I want, is online. If no link, why not a brand and model number or name?

PS: I had my first fish, a 2 "algae eater than it did two weeks ago. He ate almost all algae had accumulated to about 3 times --- the weight of the fish. It Looks like I'm starting him any day .

2 comments:

♪Majestik moose© ★RAWR★ said...

Tetra Mini heaters can get at Walmart for 2-5 gallons completely submersible pumps, long and about 6 cm.

horizontally, and should go well, they will automatically be placed either 76 or 78, I do not remember.

♪Majestik moose© ★RAWR★ said...

Tetra Mini heaters can get at Walmart for 2-5 gallons completely submersible pumps, long and about 6 cm.

horizontally, and should go well, they will automatically be placed either 76 or 78, I do not remember.

Post a Comment