Toddler Shoes Blogspot Where Can I Find The Smart Step Brand Of Baby/toddler Shoes? Or Other Good Shoes For Wide Feet?

Where can I find the Smart Step brand of baby/toddler shoes? Or other good shoes for wide feet? - toddler shoes blogspot

I bought a pair of smart step in a Mom2Mom sale and fit perfectly with my daughter. I wanted to look at their website to be able to buy a pair, but can not find anything for them as far from a manufacturer. The only relevant thing is that I see on sites like E-Bay. So that their children against this kind of shoes? If so, where to buy and has been a long time? Besides, what other shoes are good for wide feet?

1 comments:

suszcza said...

My children have always barefoot everywhere, from spring to late autumn. Barefoot is a lot to learn better, grow long walk with bare feet and healthier than in shoes.

Post a Comment