Usb Video Adaptor USB RS232 SERIAL ADAPTOR?

USB RS232 SERIAL ADAPTOR? - usb video adaptor

Hello I have a N200 Lenovo 3000'm tried a driver for USB (serial RS232 adapter) only after all the reading and reading to install Google and found no problem on the Internet from d 'a solution to my problem, I tried all sorts of gear I have everything that there is no way, here is what happened.

Hello I wondered if you could helpme, I bought a USB serial adptor eBay i followed the video also searched on Google and read many tutorials, but I bought on eBay by Insall and the message of all that has happened to s , "he said, a USB device is plugged into the computer, and Windows does not detect malfunctions, for assistance to solve the problem of verifying the message is RS232 USB unmarked. and the second one I bought at the store after the message pop Aproblemoccured facility and explained the installation of equipment, your new dysfunction Hardwar. RS232-USB adapter newlink already exists to solve my problem

3 comments:

cholley_... said...

Adapter only works about 1 / 2 units in my experience, you should take the device manufacturer's serial number, which attempts to support and / or drivers get to via the USB function is

Robert P said...

EBay, the problem is the hardware probably doubtful - the price of the USB-serial adapters do not use the best chipsets (FTDI) are fertile and well.

Sewell, I would try it - that you provide free technical support and back him off, if it does not work. The problem is always really cheap stuff is usually not only work (and if it does not) for long work.

ianhad said...

You can try to DriverAgent.com. It is free, but good.

Post a Comment